FS: great Kiwaya KTS-4

Captain America

Reaction score
P2090014.jpgP2090012.jpgSuperb condition Kiwaya KTS-4. . . a long-popular model from a fantastic venerable uke company in Japan, which uses CLASSIC Martin uke specs to build this soprano. Note two slight dimples on soundboard.

$345 shipped CONUS. Comes with bag.

P2090016.jpg

Last edited:
These are fantastic soprano's, and this shouldn't last long at this pricepoint. Good luck with the sale!

That's a great deal. If I didn't have a KTS-6, I'd have bought it by now.

HI, I’m new to UU, tried to send PM but for some reason could not get it to work. If you will PM me maybe it will set up a connection. How old is the kts4?

You know, I'm not quite sure.

fwiw, this is still available. I think the guy with the first PM decided he had too many ukes to begin with.

Friction tuners?

I can appreciate folks asking for a discount, but here I already shaved it down to the lowest point for you. It's still available. I'm not used to wheeling and dealing, and by no means it seems, when one says a PM is sent that the deal is close to being finished. But it's the price it is, and it's a fair and reasonable---good---price.

I was the previous owner of this ukulele. I got it at a very good price from a friend who gave me a break on the sale. I sold it to Captain America for less than I paid for it. And now, he is selling for less than he paid for it. Besides being an awesome, awesome value, it is an awesome, awesome ukulele. If you want one of these-- grab it. You won't be sorry.

I was the previous owner of this ukulele. I got it at a very good price from a friend who gave me a break on the sale. I sold it to Captain America for less than I paid for it. And now, he is selling for less than he paid for it. Besides being an awesome, awesome value, it is an awesome, awesome ukulele. If you want one of these-- grab it. You won't be sorry.

It is a great uke. My deal is this: I'm STILL IN LOVE with my Mainland. . . i've used it so much, taught so much with it, that anything else doesn't feel emotionally right. Maybe I'll be buried with my Mainland. I don't know. . .

FWIW, in my opinion, your asking price, especially including shipping to CONUS, is excellent. If I didn’t already own two Kiwaya KTS-4 ukuleles I’d be on this in a heartbeat..
These are professional quality ukuleles.

Top Bottom