Looking for a Canadian uker with a concert to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fretie

Reaction score
OK, not a standard request but, hey, these are not standard times, eh?! So, I am casting about for a concert to possibly add to the herd. It’s by no means urgent and probably not at all necessary. As you can see by my signature I’m heavy into tenor territory so a dash of concert could be a good accent.

Last edited:
I will being thinning the herd as they say in the very near future. Not sure if you are interested in a super concert but I will be selling my Kimo super concert. Sinker redwood and curly walnut, selling price approx. $1200.00 let me know if you are interested

I will being thinning the herd as they say in the very near future. Not sure if you are interested in a super concert but I will be selling my Kimo super concert. Sinker redwood and curly walnut, selling price approx. $1200.00 let me know if you are interested

I already have a lotta tenor necks, Dave, so it’s a regular concert I’m after, thanks eh?!

I completely misunderstood this thread at first. Rather than a "concert size ukulele," I thought you meant a Canadian ukulele player who was putting on a concert and had tickets to sell.

Hi, I’m in montreal and have a kala elite mahogany concert if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom