FS: KoAloha Scepter Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmart161

Reaction score
Hello all! Today I am listing my gorgeous and immaculate Sceptre Concert for SALE

I recently came back to ukulele about 3-4 months ago. My 'out-of-shape' fingers insisted I was a concert player. After a few weeks of consistent playing, I realized that I needed a tenor as I currently have 3 concerts, and without a doubt I need to make some space.

The Scepter would be my forever uke if it were a bigger size. I've also realized the collectability steers me away from playing this uke.

The sound and playability on this uke is completely unrivaled to all the ukes I have played or tried. Perfectly low action provides effortless finger placement. Every strum creates a vibration that you can feel bounce off all 5 points of the body with an awe inspiring sustain that last for what seems like forever. I love this 'Ukulele. It sounds so full yet so traditional with arguably the most beautiful and unique shaping ever created. I feel blessed to have been able to play this instrument.

This uke is in mint condition–not a single scratch, dent, scuff, or even a mark of use. Fretboard looks completely brand new. Tuners were professionally installed by previous owner and work amazing as I prefer geared over friction.

I am asking 1020 SHIPPING INCLUDED CONUS or local pickup (SoCal) and it comes in a semi-hard case and comes with the humilele I have been using.

Mahalo!

LINK TO PHOTOS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1--EiLK5PQhF3zKVw-j0Jc5sbULsjZRsv

Last edited:
I realized the link wasn't working! I got it fixed now.

PM me if you have any interest! Let's work something out.

They are geared tuners. As mentioned in post, previous owner had them professionally installed, I do not have the old frictions.

I’m in need of funds, dropping the price on this one last time.

Yes! 1045 and we essentially split shipping. I am sending FedEx which will be minimum 55 + packing materials.

Yes! 1045 and we essentially split shipping. I am sending FedEx which will be minimum 55 + packing materials.

I wish you hadn't said "we." I'm assuming you mean the buyer. :D

I just wanted to make sure the $1045 was the latest. I had seen that figure before, and then I saw your post about the final price drop. As much as I'd like to have a third Scepter, unless you're donating it to me, I'll have to pass. :D

are you willing to trade for cocobolo double neck I have listed here (tenor & concert) with a little cash thrown in?

No sorry. I’m looking to sell the scepter. The double neck thing just isn’t for me, and I’m sure we wouldn’t come to an agreement on $ because it’s about 500-600$ off from what I’m asking.

are you willing to trade for cocobolo double neck I have listed here (tenor & concert) with a little cash thrown in?

Huh, where did you see that price before? Yesterday it was dropped from 1095$ to 1045$, I’m assuming this was another scepter in the past? But yes, obviously “we” being the buyer and myself.

I wish you hadn't said "we." I'm assuming you mean the buyer. :D

I just wanted to make sure the $1045 was the latest. I had seen that figure before, and then I saw your post about the final price drop. As much as I'd like to have a third Scepter, unless you're donating it to me, I'll have to pass. :D

Huh, where did you see that price before? Yesterday it was dropped from 1095$ to 1045$, I’m assuming this was another scepter in the past? But yes, obviously “we” being the buyer and myself.

No, I saw the $1014 yesterday, and when I scrolled to the bottom today, I saw your post about the final price cut.

$1014? I'm a little confused, where did you see a scepter posted for that price? I updated the price yesterday from 1095+ 35 shipping to 1045+35 shipping. The price before that was 1145. I haven't seen another scepter for sale since I purchased this one a few months back, I think your memory may be playing tricks :D

No, I saw the $1014 yesterday, and when I scrolled to the bottom today, I saw your post about the final price cut.

Also, you commented yesterday and confirmed 1045 was the final price, which is when i updated the post and stated it was the final drop... not today. I think you may be referring to another uke/thread.

Any one interested in making a deal for this beauty? I'm considering closing the thread and selling this uke via consignment at my local shop. Let me know!

Surprising no one has snapped this up...

Same here. Price is more than fair. Either it's just a bad time in the market or my "newness" to this site is steering away buyers, but with PayPal Goods&Services there shouldn't be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom