Just ordered a Duke 10 banjolele

LarryL

Reaction score
:D Just today i ordered the above mentioned banjo uke and am excited to get it. I play 5 string bluegrass banjo (Ome brand), but like the sound of this little tenor banjo for the Eddie peabody style I call it...haha Anyway, I read a lot of reviews on it and seems well built and the youtube videos sound great in the right hands. The owner even called me from new zealand thanking me for the purchase. Just thought I would share my excitement with fellow ukeites. :)

:D Just today i ordered the above mentioned banjo uke and am excited to get it. I play 5 string bluegrass banjo (Ome brand), but like the sound of this little tenor banjo for the Eddie peabody style I call it...haha Anyway, I read a lot of reviews on it and seems well built and the youtube videos sound great in the right hands. The owner even called me from new zealand thanking me for the purchase. Just thought I would share my excitement with fellow ukeites. :)

Yes, that is a beauty. When I got my first one, it was in the early days, and I had to wait for it to be built. The original owner sold the company, but I'm glad it's still based in New Zealand. I regretted selling mine, and I bought another one from a member here. He had added a strip of wood to the wrist rest and also added a couple of hold-down clamps, so mine is "One of a Kind." :eek: I like hard cases for everything, and a mandolin case is perfect for it. At least, I think that's what I got.

Last edited:
I bought one and would have kept it except tenor is just too big for me. I just loved the sound!

I finally got the Duke10 and today had ist set up by a tech and I like it...I think it sounds good and is easy to play with good action and intonation. Except for the wait, I am not real patient waiting for toys, I am pleased. Of course I knew it would take a while to get it, so i am not really complaining about that.
Thanks.

Top Bottom