Anuenue AMM3 for trade in UK

Mopey

Reaction score
Hi, i fairly recently bought this lovely tenor uke and then, not longer after I acquired a Kamaka Hf3D. The Kamaka is the better uke, I mean it should be it’s about 4 times the price but it means the Anuenue isn’t getting the play it deserves. I am not really a collector and would rather have two instruments that are different so am looking to trade for a concert or maybe a soprano. UK only, I am in Leicester.

Link to pics - https://photos.app.goo.gl/mAfRPFnwzYaf4mwU7

pm me if you are interested.

Thanks,

David.

You could keep it and tune it DGBE if you like the tenor size. Then you'd have two different instruments.

You could keep it and tune it DGBE if you like the tenor size. Then you'd have two different instruments.

Yes maybe if I get no interest, or maybe put a low G on it. :D

Sent you a PM again, lost confidence in messages now! All getting clipped:/

Half sent or completely missing messages have me confused. Was saying I’d trade a pono sop deluxe (high gloss, rear facing tuners, solid Mahogany) and a Ohana sopranino (solid mahogany) for the Tenor if you were interested? Or perhaps a deal somewhere in there.

My email is Georgerichardvalentine@outlook.com as pms are faulty for me at present.

Last edited:
If you haven't done a deal yet do you have a selling price or is it just trades you're looking for?

Top Bottom