Susie Q (Creedence Clearwater Revival)

John, you continue to play songs from the soundtrack of my life. :) CCR was one of my favorite bands during the 60s/70s. Stellar job on Suzie Q. Once again, thanks for the memories!

Jan

Thanks, Jan! I really appreciate it! Enjoy the coming week! :)

That was wonderful! Really brings me back to the days of sitting on the bed looking at album covers while the record was playing. Thanks for sharing!
Jack

A brilliant cover young John - I loved it!
I'd love to see you and Brian (pabrizzer) do a collaboration on this one - the playing style is right up his street!!
Keep ' em coming mate!

Thanks, Dave! This was a fun challenge! I'm enjoying a bit of a break, but I'm worried about fall semester. We'll be doing online classes again here in Japan. Another tough semester, but... gotta sing!

John:

That sounded very good. I was wondering how it was going to sound without the "swamp" guitar in the original song, but you pulled it off.

Thanks, Luke! I knew I would need that riff to make this song work, so once I worked out the notes on my low-G tenor, I decided to give it a try. :)

Gosh. How did I miss this new song from you, John? Really nice combination of singing and playing. Great job as usual. :shaka:

Bill

Thanks, Bill! I really appreciate it! I hope your week is going well! :)

Top Bottom