"UWC2009 - Wish I'd Been There" t-shirt?

lisaxy424

Reaction score
I've gotten a surprisingly large amount of requests to make a "UWC2009 - Wish I'd been there!" t-shirt for everyone who wanted to make it, but couldn't!

I apologize for not thinking to do this earlier (like WHILE I was making the other one!) I just had no idea people would be interested in something like this!

So, my question is - how many people would actually want one!?

A couple catches in doing this however, is that it will take approx. 10 days from when I order it, for it to come in - so you'll probably want it sooner than later. Also, because this will be a significantly smaller order than the previous one, the shirt prices will all go up (making them around $20 each). I will also have to ship it to you, which I will then need to add a few bucks to the price.

Sooooo, let me know if this is something I should do! The minimum amount that needs to be ordered are SIX shirts, so I can't do it until I have at least that many people wanting one!

See THIS OLD THREAD for colors - the design will be a variation on the actual UWC2009 design!

How about a "UWC--I really was there but forgot to buy a t-shirt" t-shirt.

They really were nice looking shirts, by the way.

i want one that says i think i was there on the front and blame it on the moonshine on the back

also i would like one in BROWN LISA

Hey, Lisa - I am a just a new member (first post!), but have been lurking around here for a few weeks and feel like I know some of you. Great footage from the UWC - I really did want to be there but couldn't - next year for sure.

As a consolation, I am planning a trip up to the Mainland Ukes shop as it is only a few hours from me here in Louisville.

I will definitely take a t-shirt - it will complement the Ukulele Underground shirt that I just ordered 2 days ago!!

Hey, Lisa - I am a just a new member (first post!), but have been lurking around here for a few weeks and feel like I know some of you. Great footage from the UWC - I really did want to be there but couldn't - next year for sure.

As a consolation, I am planning a trip up to the Mainland Ukes shop as it is only a few hours from me here in Louisville.

I will definitely take a t-shirt - it will complement the Ukulele Underground shirt that I just ordered 2 days ago!!

Okay, who are you? I work in Louisville! Mike says Mainland should be getting in a new shipment of ukes next week. Might be a good time for your roadtrip.

Okay, who are you? I work in Louisville! Mike says Mainland should be getting in a new shipment of ukes next week. Might be a good time for your roadtrip.

I just talked to Mike today and he told me the same - planning to go next weekend. I met a few members of the Kentuckiana Ukes meeting last month and Suitcase Sam has suggested a possible group road trip - it may turn into a group event - or not. Mike seemed to like the idea!

I just talked to Mike today and he told me the same - planning to go next weekend. I met a few members of the Kentuckiana Ukes meeting last month and Suitcase Sam has suggested a possible group road trip - it may turn into a group event - or not. Mike seemed to like the idea!

can you pick me up on the way through

oh and i want a Jason Waterfalls tour shirt with built in glow sticks

It's probably not safe to make shirts that have sparklers, right?

I like the Blame it on the Moonshine idea. Very appropriate.

Do you all know that you can prolong the life of a glow stick by sticking it in the freezer in between twirls? I've got a UWC glow stick hanging out in my freezer right now!

I want t-shirts of all the ideas. Especially the moonshine one. (And I want them in the raspberry color.) I did have a few sips -- hear me hoosierhiver? I had sips, not gulps. I'm not stupid. And I had them with Russ. :D

Good luck designing these, LisaXY. The possiblilites are endless.

I want t-shirts of all the ideas. Especially the moonshine one. (And I want them in the raspberry color.) I did have a few sips -- hear me hoosierhiver? I had sips, not gulps. I'm not stupid. And I had them with Russ. :D

we had what now? i only remember having PBR light all weekend. and maybe one wine cooler.:)

Top Bottom