Kiwaya KTS-4 or something else?

I don't have to think any more which one to get, a Kiwaya or a Kamaka. I just bought Ken Timms koa soprano via ebay auction. I have high hopes that it is a keeper!

Oh wow, congratulations! That is quite the catch. :D I was a bit worried how much you might've paid for it since I saw the price of that koa soprano rise quite high in the past few days but I checked how much it ultimately was and it's basically what a Kiwaya KTS-4 would cost. More expensive than what the mahogany Timms ukes go for usually but still not crazy and a completely fair price for a Timms koa uke. And the best part is, if you don't like it it will sell easily. Ok I lie, the best part is the sound of the Timms. :)

Curiously enough, the last two Timms have both been bought by Finns, haha. :D

I don't have to think any more which one to get, a Kiwaya or a Kamaka. I just bought Ken Timms koa soprano via ebay auction. I have high hopes that it is a keeper!

Well, I guess that will do.

;)

UAS will happen, and you'll end up with all 3 :)
Congrats! I keep hearing good things about that ukulele.

Top Bottom