Custom Solid Walnut/Port Orford Cedar Tenor Ukulele

sburke

Reaction score
SOLD - All solid Walnut / Port Orford Cedar Tenor Ukulele 3 from BurkeGuitar.com
Here is another variation of the Custom Tenor Ukulele at a wonderful price of $550 plus $75 shipping This ukulele sings great, plays easy, and looks wonderful.

The Wood – The back (Bastogne) and sides (Claro) are made from high quality walnut with the top being fine grain, highly figured, old growth Port Orford Cedar. It has hand split spruce bracing, Rosewood fretboard, a three-layer neck of Mahogany-Rosewood-Mahogany, a Rosewood bridge with koa binding. Top binding is Koa with W/B purfling and Abalone inlay, bottom binding is B/W/Koa. Headblock and Tailblock are from Spanish Cedar.

The Look – The Port Orford Cedar top has its own unique beauty, The Ebony with Abalone inlay rosette goes perfectly with the coloring in the top and the koa/abalone binding. The saddle and nut are bone. The walnut comes out smooth looking and feels great in the hands.

Quality Components and Build – On top of the wonderful tonewoods chosen for this instrument, it has a sound port for the player, Waverly tuners with koa buttons, and medium frets on a 17 1/32 scale length. It has fret markers, side markers, and is finished in a Satin nitrocellulose lacquer.
Purchase includes an Oahu Hardshell case with D’Addario humidifier and a custom display stand. Currently set up for standard tuning with Worth fluorocarbon strings.

Attachments

• IMG_1183 (2).jpg
    IMG_1183 (2).jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_1191 (2).jpg
    IMG_1191 (2).jpg
    103 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1186.jpg
    IMG_1186.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1196.jpg
    IMG_1196.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1206.jpg
    IMG_1206.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
I just received his first Walnut/Port Oxford Cedar tenor he had listed. I am blown away by it. It is a wonderful uke. It sounds as nice as it looks (and it is one pretty uke). Highly recommend Mr. Burkes ukuleles.

Congrats on your new ‘ukulele, Boofa - I had my eye on that one, too!!! So excited for you to have it and enjoy it - it looked amazing! The new listing, here, looks like another incredible instrument as well! Absolutely beautiful!

Top Bottom