2003 KoAloha Long Neck Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great ukulele at a fair price. Rich, if you would email pics, I have a student looking to upgrade.

Shalom,

Tom

Installed new KoAloha friction tuners, and have the original ones as well. No drilling needed to replace, so you can change them if you wish.

Three customs coming, so it is time to let this go-with ambivolance (thus the one and off nature of my posts here)

$600 sent COUS.

Too many ukes, and my Donadson LN Soprano will be here in a few weeks!

$525 with shipping in the COUS, or $575 with a nice Kala hard case. Friends and family, or you please pay the fee

email: Richfurmanphd@gmail.com

Last edited:
Too many ukes, and my Donadson LN Soprano will be here in a few weeks!

$525 with shipping in the COUS, or $575 with a nice Kala hard case. Friends and family, or you please pay the fee

email: Richfurmanphd@gmail.com

I can't believe this is still for sale. Wish I could. Good luck!

Tempted but can’t justify the purchase for now might have some disposable income next month. In the meantime good luck on the sale and bumping this thread for the seller.

Tempted but can’t justify the purchase for now might have some disposable income next month. In the meantime good luck on the sale and bumping this thread for the seller.

Thanks a ton. Hope within a short period of time you have more than you even anticipated. Cheers.

Bumplestylskin

$525 with shipping in the COUS, or $575 with a nice Kala hard case. Friends and family, or you please pay the fee.

Last edited:
Hi, do you have a video/sound sample?? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom