Pohaku Soprano - Cedar and Flamed Walnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingus

Reaction score
Hello, hoping all are well!

(For some reason, my entire post was erased!)

Attachments

• 81775B5C-E26B-4666-B1EE-CBA04B60202C.jpg
    81775B5C-E26B-4666-B1EE-CBA04B60202C.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 217
  • 8C0C12CB-9C33-41CC-B14E-606B58C57A09.jpg
    8C0C12CB-9C33-41CC-B14E-606B58C57A09.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 02A45B94-A2E7-476F-9BD0-044CC169AB74.jpg
    02A45B94-A2E7-476F-9BD0-044CC169AB74.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 148
  • 93AAEF0E-C4EF-456A-9E36-6C06D23AB874.jpg
    93AAEF0E-C4EF-456A-9E36-6C06D23AB874.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Well, that’s weird, completely lost my posted description!

This is a great little soprano that has been my daily player for a little over a year. Great condition, but does show minor play wear, difficult to photo.

Private message me with questions. $545 shipped, thanks!

Last edited:
Hell of a good deal. Anyone who read my recent NUD knows what a massive Pohaku fan I just became. IMO you'd be hard pressed to find a better looking or sounding soprano at any price point.

Last fall when Pohakus first got my attention I asked mingus for a sound sample of this one so I have heard this exact uke. I recall thinking it was as nice or nicer sounding than any soprano I'd ever heard and now that I have one I feel the same way about my own. This one has some amazing woods too. Sorry for all the gushing I'm just smitten with these ukes! Someone should snap this up! GLWS.

FWIW, I also purchased a KoAloha from mingus about a year ago. Smooth transaction, good communication, timely shipping, and arrived exactly as described. Would happily buy from again.

Last edited:
Well, if it stands up to a Weymann, yikes. Must be amazing

Hell of a good deal. Anyone who read my recent NUD knows what a massive Pohaku fan I just became. IMO you'd be hard pressed to find a better looking or sounding soprano at any price point.

Last fall when Pohakus first got my attention I asked mingus for a sound sample of this one so I have heard this exact uke. I recall thinking it was as nice or nicer sounding than any soprano I'd ever heard and now that I have one I feel the same way about my own. This one has some amazing woods too. Sorry for all the gushing I'm just smitten with these ukes! Someone should snap this up! GLWS.

FWIW, I also purchased a KoAloha from mingus about a year ago. Smooth transaction, good communication, timely shipping, and arrived exactly as described. Would happily buy from again.

Thanks CPG! It’s a great uke!

Hello, going to send this through once more and reduce the price!

Anybody want an amazing soprano for $575?

Thanks for checking in!

Peter Hurney is an artist, I've admired his ukuleles for the last 20 years. I was tempted to try and trade in my 1943 Martin Concert for it. Just really tempted, as the 43 is very sentimental to me, we are the same age. Whoever snags this will be a happy strummer.

Soooo many awesome soprano's currently on the market, and this one is no exception! I'd be all over this if I had the funds, but job loss due to COVID leaves no extra cash on hand. Hope someone snaps this up soon!

~Jodie

Last edited:
Ok, today’s drop - $545 shipped, thanks!

Last edited:
Hello again everybody, I have a buyer for my other uke (Kamaka soprano) listed on the marketplace.

I am trying to raise funds and really need to raise additional funds at the moment, so I am motivated to move this Pohaku.

The absolute BEST I can do is $515 shipped!

I am not trying to be pushy with this sale, but I want to be clear. THIS IS one of THE BEST SOPRANO YOU WILL EVER GET YOUR HANDS ON, especially at this price!

Last edited:
Responded to PM, still available!

I am marking this one sold; thanks UU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom