Lovely Bunch of Cocobolos

Jerryc41

Reaction score
LOVE Kevin's Cocobolo brand ukuleles, have 5 of his now, ALL play very well, I am so proud to have them, & LUCKY. GREAT CRAFTSMANSHIP, takes skill to become the luthier he is along with his crew
Don here in Oregon

LOVE Kevin's Cocobolo brand ukuleles, have 5 of his now, ALL play very well, I am so proud to have them, & LUCKY. GREAT CRAFTSMANSHIP, takes skill to become the luthier he is along with his crew
Don here in Oregon

Everyone who has one loves it. I thought I'd be satisfied with five, but when I saw that 5-string tenor, I was hooked. I think I have all I need now. : )

I'm happy with my two concerts.

I'd love to have a 5 string concert size!

I only have one, but it's a very special one. It's a concert with Cocobolo back and sides (and fretboard, and bridge, and headplate, etc.) but a Cedar top. Kevin only built a few of them, I saw it and knowing how I like Cedar tops, snapped this up when it was offered (the original "lottery" winner backed out.) I have no regrets. Well, only one...the Cedar top, in combination with the very thin matte finish they use, is prone to pick up scratches and fingernail dents. That would not be the case with a Cocobolo top. I took an inexpensive stick-on tablet screen protector and cut myself a pickguard. It looks fine and doesn't seem to affect the sound.

Top Bottom