Uluru Sedera III Tenor Ukulele - REVIEW

bazmaz

Reaction score
I will humbly make a suggestion: Place the price of each uke in the same location. I know exactly where to look for your rating, but I have to do a quick scan of the text to find the price. Some ukes sell for $50, and some sell for $5,000. Quality matters, but so does price.

I remember seeing your review of the Bonanza Oreo. As soon as I saw the picture, I thought, "I hope it's affordable." Fortunately, it was, and it's one of my favorites. You've cost me a lot of money over the years. Thanks!

That's a beauty, a really sumptuous tone. It's a pity that Matt doesn't seem to do sopranos, but if I played tenor I think I'd be seriously interested.

I will humbly make a suggestion: Place the price of each uke in the same location. I know exactly where to look for your rating, but I have to do a quick scan of the text to find the price. Some ukes sell for $50, and some sell for $5,000. Quality matters, but so does price.

I remember seeing your review of the Bonanza Oreo. As soon as I saw the picture, I thought, "I hope it's affordable." Fortunately, it was, and it's one of my favorites. You've cost me a lot of money over the years. Thanks!

For the last 4-5 months or more, the price has been listed at the end in the specs roundup. As it is on this one. Not sure what much more I can do?

Last edited:
That's a beauty, a really sumptuous tone. It's a pity that Matt doesn't seem to do sopranos, but if I played tenor I think I'd be seriously interested.

Age old problem. Media manipulated buyers into thinking sopranos are inferior. Shops sell far fewer of them. Of course serious buyers still want them, but... need to stock what sells. Sad really.

Top Bottom