I'll Never Find Another You

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score
I collaborated with a fantastic ukulele player/singer named Siany on this song quite a few years ago, but I recently found the practice recording I'd made in preparation for the collab. Hope you like this solo rendition:

Lovely. Really lovely. You have a sweetness in your voice, John, that is just perfect for these types of songs. Well done!

Jan

John, I haven't heard this one in years (probably decades) and your rendition is very nice. Thanks.

Bill

Lovely. Really lovely. You have a sweetness in your voice, John, that is just perfect for these types of songs. Well done!

Jan

Thanks, Jan! I really appreciate it! Have a great week! :)

John, I haven't heard this one in years (probably decades) and your rendition is very nice. Thanks.

Bill

Thanks, Bill! The Seekers' original recording is a permanent fixture in my iTunes playlist! Have a great weekend! :)

Wonderful young John! I am soooo glad that talented people like you are keeping these great old songs alive!! Keep 'em coming my friend.

Wonderful! I really like these old folk rock jewels and you play them so well!
Jack

Wonderful young John! I am soooo glad that talented people like you are keeping these great old songs alive!! Keep 'em coming my friend.

Thanks, Dave! I really appreciate it! Yes, we have to keep great songs like this alive! :)

Wonderful! I really like these old folk rock jewels and you play them so well!
Jack

Thanks, Jack! So many gems from the 60s and 70s. I want to play them all! Have a great week! :)

John,

Listening to this was really a great way to start the day.
There is beauty in its straightforward simplicity. Thank you so much for posting it.

Mary

Thanks, Mary! I really appreciate it! Have a great week! :)

Thanks, Demetrius! Really appreciate you listening to both renditions! Have a great day! : )

I just HAD to look up your previous version too John! An excellent job by both of you!!

Thanks, Ondrej! I really appreciate it! :)

Thanks, Joseph! I really appreciate it! Have a great weekend! :)

Top Bottom