FS Kinnard Cedar Figured Walnut Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevelele

Reaction score
This is the exact featured soprano on The Ukulele Site’s main page for a Kinnard soprano and has a sound hole, gloss finish and beautiful figured walnut. You can see much better photos of the ukulele on that website here: https://www.theukulelesite.com/kinnard-custom-soprano.html -- it's the first few pictures

Based on the pricing with the extras I believe this uke would go for $3000 or more. I acquired this uke only a few weeks ago after looking for this EXACT ukulele for many many years.

I am picking up the ukulele after being absent for several years and this is one of the few instruments that I had really wanted. The reason I’m selling is that I learned from my prior playing days that having too many ukuleles kind of stresses me out. I told myself that I would have to choose between this soprano and a very rare Toda soprano that I acquired a couple of months ago. Ultimately I am choosing to keep the Toda because it has 14 frets to the body and it has a thinner neck for faster playing.

I am selling this ukulele for xxxxx. Hard case included.

Attachments

• 3360C1AE-0459-4F61-807B-9EB8E0A6DEAF.jpg
    3360C1AE-0459-4F61-807B-9EB8E0A6DEAF.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 508
  • 59E76254-5AA4-40FB-B3C5-9822BAB3D841.jpg
    59E76254-5AA4-40FB-B3C5-9822BAB3D841.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 317
  • 73F9DBEC-F88D-4B44-93BB-5220B48D619E.jpg
    73F9DBEC-F88D-4B44-93BB-5220B48D619E.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 247
  • 11443283-1A9B-4DA2-BB93-4B188C6519AB.jpg
    11443283-1A9B-4DA2-BB93-4B188C6519AB.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 253
  • BFD44F1D-1767-43C9-993A-E9C83F057807.jpg
    BFD44F1D-1767-43C9-993A-E9C83F057807.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
if you need more pictures, let me know. The photos appear really small when i look at them on my computer, so happy to provide additional pics if needed

Gorgeous uke, Steve, and exactly what I’ve been looking for. Unfortunately, it’s way beyond my budget. But you’ve given me something to dream about, so thanks for that, and good luck with the sale!

Jan

A soprano player's dream uke, and one forever on my bucket list! Best wishes with the sale! Someone will definitely buy this..it's just a matter of time!

~Jodie

Prefer a sale, and really trying to reduce my collection. But If you have a trade proposal for a tenor or baritone I'd at least consider it!

other than someone who i suspect tried to scam me for this, no takers so far. it's really a great instrument. I'll keep it for sale for a while

I have a long neck soprano from Kinnard and it is an absolute joy to pick up and play. When HMS had Kinnard demo their ukes, they signed the exclusive contract for these sopranos on the spot since they also thought them to be the best available, which is saying a lot. Each strum and note brings joy to the hands and the ears.

And it is a joy to look at when I am not playing it. Highly recommended for a soprano buyer looking for the best. Price is high but cheap for this.

Thanks so much for letting everyone know about this instrument. It's exactly why I had wanted to try it for so long. The build quality, the finish, the sound are as good as any top notch custom you could buy.

I have a long neck soprano from Kinnard and it is an absolute joy to pick up and play. When HMS had Kinnard demo their ukes, they signed the exclusive contract for these sopranos on the spot since they also thought them to be the best available, which is saying a lot. Each strum and note brings joy to the hands and the ears.

And it is a joy to look at when I am not playing it. Highly recommended for a soprano buyer looking for the best. Price is high but cheap for this.

if anyone has any questions, let me know. I'd try to do a sound sample, but i think the ones you can already find online are better than anything i can record

Omigosh, what an astonishing uke.
Take 4 of mine, LOL?
The sound samples on HMS are so wonderful, glad I stumbled across this.

i just wrote back to you. You can email me at my gmail account. would love to hear a bit more about you since you just joined the forum

It's beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom