New Custom Talsma!

ABCarlson

Reaction score
I've been waiting for this day for a long time. It didn't take that long from the time of ordering, but it took a long time for me to finally order one.

Behold my gorgeous Ditson 3K made by the master Dave Talsma!

(P.S. I f anyone can make these photos show up in the thread window, I'd appreciate it. It's not working for me.)

20200905_114026.jpg 20200905_114118.jpg 20200905_114127.jpg 20200903_172102.jpg 20200903_172051.jpg

Very nice looking instrument! I hope you enjoy it. :)

Wow! This is one the coolest instruments I've ever seen here. I've explored his website and have seen his ukes pop up in the marketplace once or twice. Gryphon currently has one of his pineapple soprano's on hand, but I wasn't even sure if he was still building.

I love the look of the little dreadnaught shaped Ditsons. Would love hear a sound sample if you are so inclined.

Amazing! Congrats!

Lovely. His instruments are always beautifully built. I have heard lots of raves about their playability as well. I don't hear much mention of him here, but he is certainly one to consider when looking for a custom. Enjoy!

Stunning! Another masterpiece from Dave. Congratulations!

That is a beautiful rendition of the Ditson/Martin 3K style. I much prefer it to the 5K which I find too way blingy with all that abalone.

That's a really good looking uke! Congrats!

Congrats! Dave builds wonderful instruments. I still regret selling my Talsma Martin style 3 concert years ago. One smooth playing uke. Yours is a beauty!

Lovely ukulele! Dave makes some wonderful instruments. The tenor that he built for me several years ago is still my daily player.Front1.jpg

AB Carlson, That is one fine looking instrument. Just gorgeous. I've heard nothing but great things about his instruments. The most common comment is that his Martin replicas sound way better than the original Martins.

Congratulations. I think the wait was worth it.

Top Bottom