Riffs/Licks for E minor Pentatonic Scale

johnnysmash

Reaction score
I am looking for what I can download and practice. Not videos. For the E minor Pentatonic scale. Can any one give me a reference to where I can find this information. Sheet music or TABS.For Ukulele or guitar.

What are you hoping to achieve with these riffs? Your request is pretty vague, but if you have a specific goal we could probably help narrow down some recommendations.

"Riffs" in general aren't a big deal for 'ukulele. As such you won't find many "10 great E minor riffs to play on your uke" posts.

Following is as much a question as a reply:

Would a good C riff moved up three frets become a good Eb riff?

What I am trying to do is learn how to dress up my Baritone and Guitar music I play. I can play most old popular songs, especially folk and country from the 50's,60's and 70's as a single note melody and many numbers as chord melodies. I want to be able to fill in the music with nice sounding riffs here and there.

I think you just have to randomly (ok, maybe semi-randomly) play notes and find the sequence that you like best. The fun thing about pentatonic scale is that there's no strong tonal center, so that frees you up a lot.

Top Bottom