Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 448: MILK

Quote Originally Posted by uke4ia View Post
    I don't have another dairy song to do for this Season. So I'm going to kick back and watch Brie Larson movies and old episodes of The Roquefort Files.
    That's perfect. Now that I have my milk video up, I can now sit back and start enjoying everyone else's dairy-related songs.

No one did this Nirvana song yet? Okay, I'll do it. I won't try too hard to work out the riffs and solos and stuff, though.

Happy dairy products to you all!
    -Ralf Youtz

My videos are here.

The future is unwritten.

Well, folks, it is time to close the refrigerator door and wander out into the fall sunshine and look at the changing colour of the leaves. We are leaving Season 448: MILK.

In this last 24 hours, we got a reality check from Pa in the form of another of his excellent originals.
    I was thinking the dessert cart had arrived just at the right time with back to back Ice Cream songs by EmmaX and Jo. But behind the sweet titles, there is much more substantial food for thought.
    And, like Mother Nature herself, Ralf bats last and storms out with a raging Nirvana song!

That was great, people!
    Wrap and prizes are soon to come.

Over to you, Kevin and Marc.....

a terrific hosting job Christopher - thank you!

Great week, Christopher! Loved the variety of songs that your theme inspired.
    "The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place" George Bernard Shaw

"Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city" George Burns

WHaddyamean I can't get no mo' milk?!! C'mon... It's just a little bit over the time limit!

Blogging about a momentous life change as I switch careers and continents--> Leaving America

Quote Originally Posted by Joko View Post
    WHaddyamean I can't get no mo' milk?!! C'mon... It's just a little bit over the time limit!
    A little bit? Like SIX HOURS?? The store closed at midnight, buddy, but I guess you can get some more milk now because the morning shift shuffled in through the door.
    It looks like you earned a Ghetto Pass on that one anyway, Joko: I believe you when you say you were delayed on account of fun!

With Mr. MacKenna's submission doing a Pete Rose-style belly-slide into home plate, we now have a perfect score:
    A NIFTY FIFTY MILK SONGS FOR SEASON 448
    (Plus one introduction song and one submission from yours truly.)

Thank you again, Seasonistas, for all of your cool and refreshing takes on the MILK theme!

IT IS OFFICIAL: THE COWS HAVE COME HOME.
    Last edited by Yukio; 09-21-2020 at 06:49 AM.

Thanks for hosting and for the the wonderful week Christopher! There are some fantastic late arriving videos that are well worth taking the time view ~
    Talk less, play more . . . .

I enjoyed this week, Christopher. Sorry I didn't bring you any Robyn Hitchcock, but here's an old one from Season 68: The Cheese Alarm

Where I work, if the Waste Site Cleanup group is about to spend state money to clean up some contamination, they send out a "Notice of Response Action / Notice of Commencement of Work". Called a NORA-NOCOW for short. It inspired this unfinished bit of lyric:

Poor Nora No-Cow
    No ox to pull her plow
    No cow to give her milk
    No worm to spin her silk
    Uke can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find uke get what you need!

YouTube: www.youtube.com/uke4ia

Thread Information