Please, somebody buy this

clear

Reaction score
Sometimes, I see a good deal and I buy it for no other reason. As you can imagine, such purchases are usually not the wisest.

This thread is for people with a good deal on something they don't really want... but they are tempted to buy.

This thread is for people looking for something and may just happen to find a good deal here.

It is not a thread for people to post good deals on the things they actually want.

Congratulations. You've done it. You've made the most dangerous tread on the entire forum!

But seriously, I don't think I should ever look at this thread again. I've already got too many ukes...

@Counter

Oooh.

Purely out of curiosity, what is your asking price?

This is an amazing thread and, yeah, very dangerous for our wallets!

I'll be keeping an eye open.

@Counter

Oooh.

Purely out of curiosity, what is your asking price?

Me? I'm not selling as I haven't bought it. This is a thread for showing instruments you would quite like to have but would really prefer someone else to buy to take them out of temptations reach.

Good Christ... I was drooling over these mango Kanile'as the first time they came available at SUS a few months back. The concert (https://www.southernukulelestore.co...-curly-mango-concert-ukulele-w-armrest-22918/) is everything I want. Gorgeous mango, armrest, slotted headstock, amazing tone. But it's almost twice as much as I paid for my K1... and my limit for ukes thus far has been around the $1000 mark... so I really can't justify getting it...

Right now, the Kiwaya KMT-K Tenor Ukulele listed here on the UU Marketplace.

Thank my stars it's located in the UK. Can't afford anything right now. I blew through my uke budget for this year by March. Eeek!

Me? I'm not selling as I haven't bought it. This is a thread for showing instruments you would quite like to have but would really prefer someone else to buy to take them out of temptations reach.

haha fortunately the Kanilea is priced to keep it out of reach! :D

There's a beautiful myrtle Beansprout in the Marketplace on this forum and I could be on its doorstep in 2.5 hours of driving. I find the thought of dealing with shipping hazards dampens my enthusiasm. When the ukes are nearby it's harder to look away.

Top Bottom