only available in Tenor size... for now. And the KLOS has been on my
mind for quite a while. Now that they are offering a full CF model, but
at a substantial price increase, which I'm sure is justified, I thought it
was time to commit to the Hybrid model. It was the "4 easy payments"
that seemed to make it more affordable, but I ended up simply paying
the full price up front (rather than stringing out the payments through
December) :)

So I received it on Sat but have not really spent time with it until
today. Well, I'm about to put it through its paces shortly.

Not sending any pictures since the ones on KLOS's website are great
and there's really nothing different between models visually.

I'll update this thread in a few hours with my experiences.

keep uke'in',

Uncle,

I hear those things are so strong you might be using it for one bench when you’re not playin’.

Aloha

Well, I finally got into using it as I played through some of the songs suggested for STRUM’s Vol 3 Songbook.

The curve of the neck is rounder than I like. I like the flatter profile of the Outdoor Ukulele Tenor as it feels more
Comfortable to me.
Also, the width of the fretboard seems a bit narrow. But the strings, both #1 and #4 are pretty close to the
Edges so they are as far apart as feasible.
I’m still getting used to the Tenor size, being more of a soprano-body, concert-scale player. All in all, so far,
It seems to be OK apart from the issues above.
The voice and volume are great-sounding so no issues there.
I’m using a strap, which is new to me, but helps because of the overall size of the Tenor body.

The KLOS Hybrid CF Tenor is a wonderful instrument and is worth the effort to become familiar with its size
And personality. Looking forward to many more hours of playing for personal and ‘professional’ enjoyment.

Keep uke’in’, And stay safe and healthy Everyone :)

Yeah, I’m sure you’ll find that the sexy black Klos will fit into your musical lifestyle quite nicely.
I find the uke to be be a rather understated instrument with a confident ring to its notes.

Oh I've had a KLOS in my hands a couple of time.....sounds like your getting to know your new instrument......I wish you many happy playing sessions in your future.......

I'm kind of at a loss to explain why I haven't purchased a KLOS. I suppose I have enough ukulele's to keep me busy at the moment.....just finished playing my spruce topped concert fluke a little while ago....

I had one for a few weeks. they are exceptionally well made and Klos customer service is simply outstanding. I sold mine because I found the tone too bright, but this is just personal taste.

Top Bottom