WTB: Larrivee baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc_J

Reaction score
Looking for a Larrivee Baritone. If you have you want to part with send me a PM. Thanks.

Found one at Guitar48 ! Thanks everyone !

Last edited:
I have a 24" scale Larrivee Parlor guitar, sort of like a baritone with two bonus strings! ;-)

Good luck with your search, Hodge.

I didn't realize Jean put out a baritone uke Hodge. I had one of his early Larrivees back around 1976. It was just Jean and Wendy, his wife making guitars in North Vancouver. Jean made them and Wendy did the inlays.

Thanks guys.

I have a 24" scale Larrivee Parlor guitar, sort of like a baritone with two bonus strings! ;-)

Good luck with your search, Hodge.

Hmmm. You've got me thinking about a Larrivee Parlor guitar now.

I didn't realize Jean put out a baritone uke Hodge. I had one of his early Larrivees back around 1976. It was just Jean and Wendy, his wife making guitars in North Vancouver. Jean made them and Wendy did the inlays.

I believe it was 2015/2016 Larrivee arrived full force back into ukes of all sizes, but apparently it was short lived. Larrivee informed me earlier this week that Larrivee was "on uke hiatus until further notice". Maybe it was because of COVID 19 they are focusing only on guitar building. I heard guitar sales were through the roof start with the national quarantine. I'm sure they have/had a big backlog of guitar orders because of that and being closed for a while.

Hmmm. You've got me thinking about a Larrivee Parlor guitar now.

I'm here for you, Hodge. LOL. Mine is a custom with torch inlay, Moon spruce top, zebrano body wood. Had it built with 1 7/8 nut width and 2 3/8 string spacing. So, if you're interested, you know how to reach me. I am a a few guitars heavy so trying to reduce the the count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom