The Walking Dead

Mike $

Reaction score
Is anyone besides me excited to finally see the season finale of The Walking Dead season 10? What's going to happen with the Whisperers with Beta in Charge, what's going to happen with Negan? It's supposed to air in less than 3 weeks on Oct 4.

After the finale is the Series premier of TWD: World Beyond. It seems to be geared to the younger crowd featuring a bunch of young people. I will give it a chance and hope it is as good as The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead. I am looking forward to seeing Annet Mahendru (played Nina on The Americans)

Last edited:
I also like Annet Mahendru, I even watched her win the Critics' Choice Award for Best Supporting Actress

When I found this tv series, I was surprised the first episode was released in 2010. I like this show.

Yeah, people have been watching this TV series for about 11 years, and it hasn't finished. I watched it with breaks. The first one was when I canceled cable tv and switched to Firestick. Later, I installed an Express VPN by link and continues watching it. And the second break was when I was pregnant as I decided not to watch such a genre at that period.

Last edited:
Top Bottom