FS/FT: Pono MB Baritone w Pick-Up

about2

Reaction score
I have three bari's and this one gets little playing time. It is in used, but nice condition. No cracks, or scratches. The worst thing is the E string tuner can be stiff to turn at times but its been that way ever since I got it. It functions well, its just fussy.

But as a solid mohogany uke, it plays sweet and mellow. You can listen to the soundcloud clip to see what I mean. It comes with a nice Cordoba gig bag with good padding. It also has a passive pono pick-up. It was my first bari and has been a good friend. Nothing fancy to look at . . . It has a truss rod. Fun to wail and pick on.

New, this would sell, with the pick-up in the $550 range. I'll would sell it for $300 with purchaser paying for shipping.

But I'd also be interested in a trade. Many times I'm uke rich and cash poor and maybe you find yourself in the same situation. If you have a uke that sold originally in the same ballpark and are interested in the bari, let me know. I'm partial to solid spruce top (tenor & concert)

I'll be glad to send more pics to any who are interested. I'm in no rush to move this guy along . . . so please no low-ball offers/deals.

Sound Clip: https://soundcloud.com/user-679342401/pono-bari-mb/s-n3AMeme5TgU

Attachments

• IMG_9664.jpg
    IMG_9664.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 59
Hi, sent you a message. Thanks!

My friend the Bari has found a new home.....thanks for your interest. And thank you UU for providing this environment of sharing and learning.

Top Bottom