Synergy Instruments Ukuleles -Update

Just curious whether there are multiple sources of flax-based material, or if you are using actual Ekoa from Joe's Lingrove company?

There are actually multiple sources for the flax based material. We do currently use Lingrove Ekoa for the outer layer, and biotex flax for the additional layers.

Are the specs on these listed anywhere yet? Curious about nut width on the different models

Our website will be launching on Monday, October 5th and it will list out all of the specs but I can certainly provide you with the nut widths per model:

- Soprano = 1.4" (35.6mm)
- Concert = 1.4" (35.6mm)
- Tenor = 1.4" (35.6mm)
- Baritone = 1.5" (38mm)

We will absolutely be looking into distribution within the EU, however when the website launches on Monday, October 5th we will be offering worldwide shipping options :)

OK but the VAT and customs are prohibiting here as well as the shipping from northern America

Not sure if private messages are still acting up on this site. It seems as though there may be issues launching your website? I've been refreshing it periodically to see when these will be available.

We are officially live!

We are still working on adding the finishing touches to the website (additional product pictures, videos, etc) but we are excited to reach this stage.

Thanks again to all those who have helped and provided input along the way and if any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

The option to have Graphtech tuners instead of open guitar-style is very nice, particularly for the soprano and concert models. I do think your prices showing as "from X" is a bit misleading, though: clicking on a particular model reveals that the basic price is actually double that, so you seem to be listing the 50% deposit as if it were the total cost.

I do think your prices showing as "from X" is a bit misleading, though: clicking on a particular model reveals that the basic price is actually double that, so you seem to be listing the 50% deposit as if it were the total cost.

Definitely. I saw a price of $228 for a concert, but it's actually $456.

Synergy.jpg

Kyle, check you PM. I just sent you a note. Also, noticed pricing wrong on model launch page. Once you click in you get pricing you indicated in this post.

I gave you a few other suggestion.

Cheers

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately the lower price showing up is in fact because of the 50% deposit option. We are working to fix that. Was not meant to be misleading just something that happened with the deposit option. Prices had been listed here so hopefully we didn’t create to much confusion.

And I have not received your PM yet sadly but will Keep checking.

Thanks,
Kyle

Thanks and congrats on the website launch. I used to live in London, ON and if I still was in Ontario sure would like to visit you. If you are interested in getting your ukes into stores I can get you in touch with my local dealer, as I would love an opportunity to try out one of your ukes. On your website, please expand your FAQ and describe your carbon fibre production and what is "ekoa"?

Congrats on the launch! All of the instruments look great. Here's to hoping you guys have lots of success.

I dug up my old account at the AGF and posted a notice at the carbon fiber forum I mentioned previously. I still read there some, but don't post a ton. I'm sure there are those there that will want to get their hands on your instruments. That should make it easier for you guys to come in now and post without worrying about being perceived as spammers. Although, I think it would've been well received.

Last edited:
Thank you so much everyone!!

The FAQ section will definitely be expanded on, as will the instrument descriptions. Really appreciate the feedback!

And thank you very much Jer, that is greatly appreciated! We will definitely join the forum and be sure to answer any questions!!

Again, thank you everyone, this forum and its members have been amazing.

Kyle

Also, there seems to be an issue with the PM’s. There seems to be a lag in them being delivered. Will definitely answer them as we receive them.

Kyle

Top Bottom