FS: KoAloha KTM-00 Tenor (Old Style)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaminTheWeaver

Reaction score
For sale is a KoAloha KTM-00 Tenor that is highly figured compared to other KoAlohas of the same model. Bought from HMS in late 2018 with no knicks or dings. It's been cared for in a humid-controlled environment. I'm selling it to make room for other ukes coming down the pipeline.

This thing sings. If you enjoy the KoAloha sound, this one is for you! Hard case included.

$1,000 shipped

IMG_2228.jpgIMG_1207.jpgIMG_1203.jpg

Not related to this particular uke, but I recently had a positive buying experience with Kamin for his Pono Pineapple Mango Tenor. It was my first transaction with a private seller from UU. He was very patient with my questions and concerns, honest, packaged the ukulele well, and it arrived as described. Very much enjoying it now. Thank you Kamin and UU.

Not related to this particular uke, but I recently had a positive buying experience with Kamin for his Pono Pineapple Mango Tenor. It was my first transaction with a private seller from UU. He was very patient with my questions and concerns, honest, packaged the ukulele well, and it arrived as described. Very much enjoying it now. Thank you Kamin and UU.

Thank you for the kind words!

Beautiful wood! Koa? right?

It is! I haven't seen KoAloha use figured wood like this since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom