FS: NEW Kanile'a K1 "Van Gogh" Tenor Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

roastbeast

Reaction score
BRAND NEW Kanile'a K1 "Van Gogh" Tenor Ukulele with ALL SOLID HAWAIIAN KOA body, new TRU-R Bracing, premium Kanile'a Music Area case and extras! This one of a kind uke is called the "Van Gogh" because of its beautiful front and back matching wood grain resembling a thick brush stroke down the middle - reminiscent of Vincent Van Gogh's signature painting style.

Kanile'a ukuleles are world renown for their authentic all solid koa wood bodies, handmade in Hawaii craftsmanship and top tier sound. This is ONE OF THE BEST UKES money can buy.

Sound sample of similar Kanile'a tenors (virtual sound check of uke for sale available upon request) - https://youtu.be/sxNq5IwRINY

It can cost thousands to customize your own Kanile'a and take 4-6 weeks to make, and due to COVID-19, all production by Hawaiian ukulele makers has stopped! This one is brand new, available NOW at $1200 obo plus shipping to CONUS. Open to trade for 8 string koa baritone as well.

•ALL SOLID KOA BODY made with gorgeous straight grain Koa (the tighter and straighter the grain, the better the sound)

•The latest evolution of Kanile'a's TRU-R bracing system that decreases weight and increases volume

•White MOTHER OF PEARL logo, position markers (on top AND side)

•Solid genuine Mahogany neck

•Chrome Kanile'a open geared tuners

•NuBone nut and MULTI-TIERED COMPENSATED SADDLE for enhanced intonation

•Environmentally friendly UV cured gloss finish

•PREMIUM KANILE'A MUSIC AREA CASE ($125 retail) - water repellent lining, luxuriously padded hard shell interior, 2 front zipper pockets, 1 back pouch, ID pocket, backpack straps

•EXTRAS include - Worth Premium Fluorocarbon Strings, Oasis Humidifier, Bovida Humidipak, Kanile'a Cleaning Cloth

For sale only. Live video sound check available. Mahalo!

Attachments

• IMG_20200915_164744.jpg
    IMG_20200915_164744.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 173
  • received_312775233391027.jpg
    received_312775233391027.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 204
  • 20200909_173618.jpg
    20200909_173618.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 124
  • 20200916_164111.jpg
    20200916_164111.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
"This is THE BEST UKE money can buy."....Hmmmm..

"This is THE BEST UKE money can buy."....Hmmmm..

Guess I should get ready to sell my LfDM's, Reick, KoAkoha, Kimo and Rebels.....

"YOU can be the first owner and will qualify for the FULL Kanile'a warranty."

...So you are some sort of retailer?

I think this must be after he cut his ear off.

"YOU can be the first owner and will qualify for the FULL Kanile'a warranty."

...So you are some sort of retailer?

Aloha ikimiki, great question. Nope. Bought this from a dealer and then got an offer accepted on one that I wanted more, literally the day after it arrived. This baby has only been out of its case for inspection, and I open the case to check on the status of the humidifiers. It is brand new and per my discussion with Leena from Kanile'a, the Kanile'a warranty is good for whoever registers the serial # first. I have not - no need to. Mahalo for your inquiry!

Yes, but that doesn't disqualify him from, musically, having "a good ear."

Yep, you'd have to blow out your ear drum, even then... Beethoven was deaf and Kamaka employs hard of hearing staff to eval/test their tone woods.

Last edited:
Aloha,

As an official moderator for Kanileʻa ʻUkulele I am here to say that we truly value and adore everyone's support. I would like to make mention that according to our official warranty information, the only way to claim a valid warranty is to purchase your Kanileʻa from an Authorized Kanileʻa Dealer with proof of purchase from said dealer. You can find our Dealer list here. https://www.kanileaukulele.com/dealers/ You can find our warranty here. https://www.kanileaukulele.com/warranty/

We are wishing you all the best, and keep strumming!

Mahalo nui loa,
Kanileʻa ʻUkulele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom