Considering trading/selling my Mya Moe #990 Mytrlewood Tenor w/5.0 P/U

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanmoon

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'm considering selling my Mya Moe. I have quite a few ukes, and this afternoon I was looking at the uke cases and said "what ukulele is in that case???? I don't even remeber that case..." and opened it to find my Mya Moe.

I realized although I play most of my ukes pretty freqently I hadn't played the Mya Moe in months. It's a nice little uke, and I love the neck profile and body and looks and how it feels when I hold. it. I can't fault the sound, but I find that myrtle wood just doesn't do it for me....it's just a bit brighter than I like.

So, I'm considering selling it, and am open to offers or interesting trades. That said I don't like thick neck ukes, so no Ponos despite how awesome they sound.

The original listing details:
  • Striped Myrtle top, back & sides
  • Maple body binding with Abalone purfling on top
  • Abalone rosette
  • Hand-rubbed oil finish
  • Radiused Maple fretboard with Maple binding & Abalone markers
  • Port Orford Cedar neck
  • Peghed brand geared tuners
  • Walnut & Maple Signature Headplate
  • L.R. Baggs Five.O

The link on the Mya Moe site is: https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=990&submit=Track.

The uke is in good shape, but I believe I am the 3rd or 4th owner. When you turn it in the light you can see a few faint scuffs here and there. The pickup works flawlessly.

Myamoe1.jpg
myamoe2.jpg

Link to photos and video of it here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6foajm1wkmgdgal/AAAvtohlf2EHPYEfZ0a0u9z1a?dl=0

$1250 or comprable trade for concert or tenor

Last edited:
Hello
I’m interested in a trade or partial trade. I have several ukes for possible trade.
My email is:
sstahldvm@gmail.com
Perhaps easier to chat that way.
Warm Regards
Scott

Hello just checking in to see if you are still interested in trading/selling your MM tenor. Perhaps you sold it already. My email is sstahldvm@gmail.com if your still interested. Thanks much.
Scott

Sorry not to reply for a bit. I broke my arm shortly after posting this and have been offline a while. Yes, it is still available. Will message people who expressed interest later today.

Last edited:
Sorry not to reply for a bit. I broke my arm shortly after posting this and have been offline a while. Yes, it is still available. Will message people who expressed interest later today.

Sorry to hear that, I hope your arm has knitted together and you're on your way to a full recovery.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom