SOTU#449 All things Fall

... posting is a bit odd with my post only half appearing?

Last edited:

Ahoy
A late arrival for this season but I managed to do something.
"

Last edited:
I thought I was done for this week, but my muse had other ideas. This is one I wrote the first verse and chorus for at 4am Saturday Morning- after waking up in the middle of the night.

Later I worked on the rest of the verses and the tune before going to bed last night. Today, I recorded it and uploaded it to Youtube. The tune is influenced by the Irish Rebel songs of my youth, but as far as I know, there are no direct lifts from other songs. If you spot one, please let me know.

Hope you enjoy:

Did I miss this? Not done yet? In any event, here you go!

Hey Rick, I wasn't able to add this to the playlist as it said something about content for kids. Probably just need to go back and check a box that it's not for kids. I couldn't comment either for same reason!

Did I miss this? Not done yet? In any event, here you go!

Coming up on Sunday Midnight here soon. Glad to see Jon's season off to a great start! I'll check back in Monday morning to officially call the end to this season, but if any of you still have something to post by all means bring it on. I think there are still another 5 hours or so left before it goes midnight in Hawaii.

We had some really fantastic weekend entries from Ralf, Caz, Berni, Rick and Ms. Bean. Please check them out if you have the time. We had over 70 videos this week. Sending a huge thanks out to all of you who participated! Marc and I will follow up later this week with a wrap ~

Thank you Marc, Kevin, and all the Seasonistas for a lovely fall.

Hi,

Thanks so much for hosting. Great entries, wish I had time to watch them all.

:)

Ciao

Top Bottom