Hello From the California Delta

JayBee

Reaction score
Been a noob guitar guy for years and years, had to get a uke after JackLuis turned the whole fam on to jaming on these things. Seems to be a whole lotta fun. Had to get on here to read and learn to stay one step ahead of my kids taking zoom lessons, its a race to ukedom! ;)

Last edited:
Welcome JayBee!
Sure, they're lots of fun. Staying ahead of your kids is an illusion, or maybe it isn't???

Welcome JayBee. California has a delta?

Enjoy your uke and get those jams going with the kids.

Welcome to UU JayBee. Glad you finally hooked up. I noticed on FB that Casey was playing that Tenor I sent down to you. Didn't he like the Concert I gave him? Or was it the DGBE tuning?

Heard you went all UAS and got a banjolele too! You need to set up a YouTube channel so you can record the Kids and Casey playing.

Check out the Seasons of the Ukulele, great fun and they are easy on Noobs too. They even let me play with them!

Cool cool. I think he plays both, they always seem to be on the table. I pick up the tenor when the old lady is not looking and give it a try, but it is off limits. Never could make mine sound like that, ended up with martin baritone strings in DGBE for the time being.

Had to get the banjolele, needed something in GCEA! Youtube is on the todo list still, as is getting on here and reading all this. busy busy

As long as they are both being played , it's all good. Have you got the boys playing a solid 4/4 yet?

Next time I get down there, I'll bring my Ohana TK-50G. Solid Rosewood and cedar top, you'll be sooooo jealous.

Last edited:
Yeah, they are definitely getting played. As for the kids, they can even fight each other while playing and singing, it is the darnedest thing you have ever seen. Will be good for everyone for sure. Cedar top is pure love on a gtar can't wait to hear it man.

Top Bottom