FS/FT: Pono Mango Tenor + Uke Crazy Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaidye39

Reaction score
Pono MGT Mango Tenor Ukulele

Uke Crazy Case

Setup by The Ukulele Site

I am the second owner - there are some dings on the lower edge and what appears to be a ding on the side (it could be a crack - but when pressed down, there is no movement). These "injuries" occurred with the first owner and were not disclosed to me when I purchased the instrument.

Sold, thank you.

Last edited:

Uke Crazy Case

I am the second owner - there are some dings on the lower edge and what appears to be a ding on the side (it could be a crack - but when pressed down, there is no movement). These "injuries" occurred with the first owner and were not disclosed to me when I purchased the instrument.

Would consider trades for:
Koa Concert Flea
Martin OXK
Martin S1
Kiwaya KS1

or I'd like $325 shipped to the lower 48.

Hopefully you didn't buy it here! I'd like to think there's a little higher level of honesty and disclosure here than other places. Some things are subjective like sound and what constitutes "faint strum marks" but any prominent dings/scrtches should be pointed out both in words and pics. Still a great looking uke. Good luck!

Oh, no, no. I’ve never had any troubles buying or selling on UU. I purchased this ukulele from Reverb.

It is very nice, plays and sounds great, just moving on from tenors. :) thanks for the note!

Uke Crazy Case

Would consider trades for:
Koa Concert Flea
Martin OXK
Martin S1
Kiwaya KS1

or I'd like $325 shipped to the lower 48.

Hopefully you didn't buy it here! I'd like to think there's a little higher level of honesty and disclosure here than other places. Some things are subjective like sound and what constitutes "faint strum marks" but any prominent dings/scrtches should be pointed out both in words and pics. Still a great looking uke. Good luck!

I have a 2017 Pono MGT Mango uke. They have a lovely mellow sound to them. A little warmer than the Acacia AT or Mahogany MT. The volume is very close to the other woods. Your strings may vary. I have Worth Brown mediums on it. Before those, I had Living Waters on it.

Personally, I think the satin finished MGT sounds more open than the High Gloss Deluxe or Pro versions.

I've gotten more compliments on my mango than any of my Ponos. They just look and sound really nice.

They are really nice instruments! I’m glad you enjoy yours.

Motivated seller here, make an offer, folks! :)

I have a 2017 Pono MGT Mango uke. They have a lovely mellow sound to them. A little warmer than the Acacia AT or Mahogany MT. The volume is very close to the other woods. Your strings may vary. I have Worth Brown mediums on it. Before those, I had Living Waters on it.

Personally, I think the satin finished MGT sounds more open than the High Gloss Deluxe or Pro versions.

I've gotten more compliments on my mango than any of my Ponos. They just look and sound really nice.

Weekend Bump. Would love to see this ukulele in the hands of someone who will play it!

Sold, thank you.

Closing thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom