Thread: Hello from France

Default Hello from France

Hello I play the Ukulele since a few years now and I really enjoy that. I am glad to share this passion with you all. I make my own arrangements of some songs on the uke I'll be glad to share it in the appropriate sections of the forum.

Welcome LuDre!

Welcome to the forums, LuDre!
    Jan >^..^<
    (AKA Chopped Liver)

You say 'Crazy Cat Lady' like it's a bad thing!

"Out of clutter, find simplicity." Albert Einstein

Welcome to the UU Forum LuDre. It's great that you have found ukulele to enjoy. Do you have a preferred size that you play?
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don’t begin to know until you begin to try to do.

—Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

Welcome to UU, LuDre! Looking forward to hearing your arrangements.

Thanks for welcoming me. Kenn2018: I play a tenor Flight Victoria, a concert Fluke, a soprano Kiwaya KTS-7 and a soprano "short-scale" old banjolele. As you can see I am not really into politics I do not play the baritone because I have also some 6 string baritones also known as guitars but who knows? Maybe one day I will play the baritone.
    That being said I must admit I love the soprano size because it is so different from a guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by LuDre View Post
    Thanks for welcoming me. Kenn2018: I play a tenor Flight Victoria, a concert Fluke, a soprano Kiwaya KTS-7 and a soprano "short-scale" old banjolele. As you can see I am not really into politics I do not play the baritone because I have also some 6 string baritones also known as guitars but who knows? Maybe one day I will play the baritone.
    That being said I must admit I love the soprano size because it is so different from a guitar.
    That they are. I assume your tenor and concert are re-entrant and not linear? I play strictly tenors. They speak to me more than the other sizes. I'm working on my music theory and fingerstyle playing. If only my fingers would cooperate...
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don’t begin to know until you begin to try to do.

—Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

You assume well, only re-entrant ukes. And I'm strugling with fingerstyle too.

Thread Information