FS: Magic Fluke's Cricket VIOLIN

kissing

Reaction score
Selling a lightly used Cricket violin with all the upgrades:

-Pegheads tuners
-Piezo internal pickup
-Fiberglass bow
-Magic Fluke gigbag

Solid spruce top, composite body, solid maple neck.

and useful accessories:

-D'addario Rosin
-Spare Pirastro Tonica strings
-mute
-pitch pipe
-Hercules violin stand).

With all these upgrades, it would retail for around $750 from Magic Fluke, and this is not including the spare strings and Hercules Violin stand.

I am selling for $599 USD, including shipping to you.

Made in the USA - quality standards just like Fluke and Flea ukuleles.

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Wow, what a cool instrument! I had heard of these before and having tried to play both violin and viola years ago, I was curious what this instrument would be like! Best wishes on your sale!

Post number 3 appears to be spam
Spam removed..

Last edited:
Selling a lightly used Cricket violin with all the upgrades:

-Pegheads tuners
-Piezo internal pickup
-Fiberglass bow
-Magic Fluke gigbag

Solid spruce top, composite body, solid maple neck.

and useful accessories:

-D'addario Rosin
-Spare Pirastro Tonica strings
-mute
-pitch pipe
-Hercules violin stand).

With all these upgrades, it would retail for around $750 from Magic Fluke, and this is not including the spare strings and Hercules Violin stand.

I am selling for $599 USD, including shipping to you.

Made in the USA - quality standards just like Fluke and Flea ukuleles.

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG
Are you still selling this violin?

Thank you.

Bruh it was from 3 years ago... but thanks for looking 😅
I put up a Marketplace ad a couple of years ago and never got a bite. I'm sure it's still up...nobody ever wanted to buy it, but I would have still sold it up until a couple of months ago. I guess I should go look for my ad and close it, or at least post 'withdrawn' like a couple of our serial sellers are apt to do lately. I guess I could delete it maybe?

I put up a Marketplace ad a couple of years ago and never got a bite. I'm sure it's still up...nobody ever wanted to buy it, but I would have still sold it up until a couple of months ago. I guess I should go look for my ad and close it, or at least post 'withdrawn' like a couple of our serial sellers are apt to do lately. I guess I could delete it maybe?
You can certainly use our new label system to mark it "Withdrawn" or "Sold" as appropriate - just go to the thread and click "edit thread" and add the label to the title. Probably a good idea!

Top Bottom