Synergy Instruments Carbon Fiber Soprano

I like it! It looks really cool.

I look forward to hearing it!

Congratulations! Good looking soprano. Can't wait to hear the demos.

I'm looking forward to this one. Been waiting for a good carbon fiber soprano! When will they be available?

Thanks!

And we are going to be releasing our pricing tomorrow and a limited production run will start next week. We will definitely keep everyone posted.

Kyle

Very nice, please keep us updated about pricing, specs, etc.

I’m typically not drawn to CF instruments, but I really like the look of this one!

My only (hopefully constructive) criticism would be the tuners. “Eared” tuners almost always look out of place on sopranos to me. I think either friction or planetary geared units would look neater and more traditional.

Scooter

Just to offer a differing opinion, I'm fine with the guitar-style tuners. I've installed them on some sopranos that came with friction pegs. I wouldn't think tradition would be much of a worry on a modern carbon fiber uke...just my opinion though...which may or may not be in the minority on this one. To each his/her own.

Any feedback is good feedback! We will actually be offering a choice of guitar style tuners or traditional style tuners for all our ukuleles.

Thanks,
Kyle

Nice to hear there will be options. Like a number of folks, I do prefer friction tuners on soprano.

Any feedback is good feedback! We will actually be offering a choice of guitar style tuners or traditional style tuners for all our ukuleles.

Thanks,
Kyle

In your price range, I would go for Gotoh planetary tuners.

To me, more important than the style of tuners is their material: a carbon fiber instrument may provide a "waterproof" option, so the tuners should be made from a rust-free material.

We are definitely looking at water proof option as they certainly make sense for a carbon fiber instrument.

Below are some pictures of the Soprano with Graphtech Tune-A-Lele’s installed.

Also, we will be posting pricing and production run info on our Update post.

Thanks again everyone!
Kyle

35C812A7-DD4F-4E08-A0A6-0E790A8DD312.jpg

BCB651B3-E150-4597-9057-3C5CBB32CAD0.jpg

The all black stealth look is cool.

Top Bottom