Season 450: Reprising Randy's Alphabet Week

Never sure who gets the credit for this, whether 'tis The Band or Emmylou Harris or Trad Arr........

Hopefully someone will tell me....anyway a touch of one row ackordeen

and a conert Ohana make a Cajun concoction of sorts.

D is for Death or Glory.

The Clash were often billed as "the only band that matters." My love for playing Clash songs on my uke got me my sounds-pretty-full-of-themself username. So expect plenty more this Season :p

Not going to hit 26 songs without playing some Wilco. Well, Woody actually, but interpreted by Wilco. With an assist from Billy Bragg. O is for One...

In a previous season he hosted, Jon asked for songs under a minute. I played Mean Mr. Mustard, which John (One Man and his Uke) followed with Polythene Pam. I tossed She Came in Through the Bathroom Window onto the island to complete the set. Decided I’d revisit now what John did so well then. P is for Polythene...

F is for Fingerpoppin'. (Personally, I think this might be the worst Clash song. Still, if I want to eventually play them all, I've got to play the worst one sooner or later.)

I decided to upload the video again. Due to an automatically generated link containing an inappropriate word, UU doesn't allow the full link to appear.

Top Bottom