FS--Takumi TC-1K Solid Koa Concert, with case

Status
Not open for further replies.

richntacoma

Reaction score
FS--Takumi TC-1K Solid Koa Concert

Selling my impulse buy, lol. For those who don’t know Takumi, it is a Japanese made instrument that was distributed by Kiwaya. I bought this a few weeks ago, here are the images from the original ad.
https://reverb.com/item/32269598-takumi-tc-1k-solid-koa-concert-ukulele-w-case

The case shown is included.

It is an amazing playing ukulele, my slow newbie hands really move quickly from chord to chords. It has a sweet sound, with amazing tone and clarity. It is not a super loud uke---if you are looking for a screamer, you might be disappointed.

I paid $800 with shipping and tax—I did get a very good deal, the retail price is $1595.

I am asking for $775. COUS only, paypal F&F

Last edited:
That's a beaut. Kinda my dream uke that I'll owe myself when I am feeling particularly like treating myself... The Takumis I've seen in person are super light, very playable, spot on intonation, etc.

Takumi Ukulele Company is the parent company of Kiwaya, LoPrinzi & DaSilva Ukuleles. Plus Fremont Cases. (Maybe Strings as well?) Takumi no longer makes ukuleles since their head luthier retired.

The Takumi Brand will encompass the the other brands under its corporate umbrella.

I have a Takumi TT-1K koa tenor and it is a wonderful instrument. I'm sure the concert version is just as nice.

Takumi Ukulele Company is the parent company of Kiwaya, LoPrinzi & DaSilva Ukuleles. Plus Fremont Cases. (Maybe Strings as well?) Takumi no longer makes ukuleles since their head luthier retired.

The Takumi Brand will encompass the the other brands under its corporate umbrella.

I have a Takumi TT-1K koa tenor and it is a wonderful instrument. I'm sure the concert version is just as nice.

Correct--none of these babies are being made anymore. I bet the tenor sounds awesome!

Commissioned a Puhaku yesterday (Concert 10!!) and so would like to sell this. Price drop to $775.

Last edited:
No experience with this uke, but my two Takumi concert ukes are superb instruments. Very light, playable, and wonderfully responsive.

Commissioned a Puhaku yesterday (Concert 10!!)

YES!!!! You're gonna love it! If I ever get a concert again it may very well be one of those!

No experience with this uke, but my two Takumi concert ukes are superb instruments. Very light, playable, and wonderfully responsive.

I used to own your TC-1M (I sold it to Danersen and he sold it too you I think)...a great uke indeed!

YES!!!! You're gonna love it! If I ever get a concert again it may very well be one of those!

I am super excited! This will be my first uke built for me. It is going to be pretty simple: Maple with a spruce bearclaw top, with dog bones for fret markers (one can say I love dogs).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom