Romero Koa Tiny Tenor and Mango XS Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bootstrap

Reaction score
I purchased two Romero’s in the Spring but haven’t found as much time to play them as they deserve. First up is a beautiful Koa Tiny Tenor. This little beauty is surprisingly loud for its size. Strung in low G with Uke Logics. Less than 10 hours of play time. Always humidified. Paid $879 for it. Will let it go for $550 shipped.
F1FDAEC9-2DF5-4814-A57B-D2F8C5949D94.jpg

Next is the Mango XS Soprano. I bought this at the same time hoping to get the wife to learn with me. Let’s just say this is the second time the case has been opened for anything other than filling the humidifier. This one is strung in high G Uke Logics and is a hoot to play. It’s so small in size but has a large voice. I paid $799 for this one but will sell for $450 shipped.
C6A2D4A6-A090-4EDD-AF00-E24D6E9EA218.jpg

Both are in pristine condition, with a nice low action, and I’ll throw in all the new string sets I purchased to try out (about a dozen).
If you’re interested in both, I’ll do $900 shipped! Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
One last price drop before they get taken to the shop for trade in. Thanks everyone

Hey, bootstrap ~ I’ve mentioned this before, but I will say again how beautiful your instruments are! Sure seems like it is a tough market out there. I usually don’t sell privately online because it’s so tough; I, generally, rather go the route of consignment with my local shop as it’s much less stressful (for me), IMHO. Tho the consignment fees do cut into the amount one gets in return for one’s instrument(s), again, I feel it cuts down on the hardships typically associated with private sales online. I also think, IMHO, going by way of consignment is a plus for the buyer as well; they’re able to try the instrument out, inspect it, make sure that they like it, all in person, etc. Of course, Covid is sort of getting in the way of that process a bit, tho, as some stores aren’t open except for curbside pickups, online orders, etc. Another suggestion is to try listing on the Fleamarket web site; I have had positive experiences buying and selling there. Good luck with your sales and best wishes!

Thanks for the advice and kind words! I think I’ll try out the local shops this week and if that doesn’t work out, I’ll post on Fleamarket! Thanks again!

Dang, that XS is tempting. :drool:

Thanks Jim. It’s a great little instrument. I have more pictures if you’d like

What are you thinking of getting when you sell these?

I got a couple to consider for a trade. I pm'd you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom