Boulder Creek Riptide Baritone with Electronics

vcpowel

Reaction score
Almost impossible to find anymore, I'm selling one of my Boulder Creek Riptide Baritone ukes with electronics and wanted to offer it here first before listing it elsewhere.

The model is EUB-2N with the Boulder Creek electronics - UK-300T preamp and pickup system (2 Band EQ and Chromatic LED tuner. Uses two CR2032 batteries - small and easily available.)

In like-new condition. Never out of the house. Never used a pic, only finger picking & strumming.

It has a solid spruce top (close straight grain) with a natural high gloss finish and Boulder Creek's unique small offset sound hole.

There's another small soundhole on the upper side engineered (they say) to project the sound to both the audience and the player & also increase volume, tone, and sustain.

Sides and back are rosewood (laminated I think?)

There's abalone-style inlay on the body top edge, around the ports, and on their name "Riptide" on the top.

Sealed tuners.

Will come with a hard polyfoam case (also like-new) with handle & straps, and a bag of pics.

I have no idea what this is worth and only selling it because I have another exact same model and hate seeing this one sit in the closet in the case.

Hoping it will go to a good home so if you think you might be interested, PM me what you could afford (shipping will be extra - whatever they charge me) and I'll get back to you.
Thanks!
Van
PS More pics when I figure out how to add them ;-))

IMG_4940.jpgIMG_4941.jpgIMG_4942.jpgIMG_4943.jpgIMG_4944.jpg

Hi Can you please tell me what this sold for? I'm looking for one like this. thanks.

Top Bottom