Koaloha Scepter Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmart161

Reaction score
Hello all! Today I am listing my gorgeous and immaculate Sceptre Concert for SALE

I recently came back to ukulele about 3-4 months ago. My 'out-of-shape' fingers insisted I was a concert player. After a few weeks of consistent playing, I realized that I needed a tenor as I currently have 3 concerts, and without a doubt I need to make some space.

The Scepter would be my forever uke if it were a bigger size. I've also realized the collectability steers me away from playing this uke.

The sound and playability on this uke is completely unrivaled to all the ukes I have played or tried. Perfectly low action provides effortless finger placement. Every strum creates a vibration that you can feel bounce off all 5 points of the body with an awe inspiring sustain that last for what seems like forever. I love this 'Ukulele. It sounds so full yet so traditional with arguably the most beautiful and unique shaping ever created. I feel blessed to have been able to play this instrument.

This uke is in mint condition–not a single scratch, dent, scuff, or even a mark of use. Fretboard looks completely brand new. Tuners were professionally installed by previous owner and work amazing as I prefer geared over friction. I do not have the original tuners

I am asking 1020 SHIPPING INCLUDED CONUS or 930 local pickup (SoCal) and it comes in a semi-hard case and comes with the humilele I have been using.

Mahalo!

LINK TO PHOTOS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1--EiLK5PQhF3zKVw-j0Jc5sbULsjZRsv?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Scepter has sold. Thank you to the many people who showed interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom