SOTU 451 "Stop! Desist! Just ...Don't!

I love Jim Sterling, so the theme for his video game current affairs show The Jimquisition came right to mind. Just the title of this Drill Queen tune wins a "most negative vibe" award, yeah?

And with Ralf and Ms Bean rounding off proceedings in a wonderfully negative manner, it is now my sad duty to declare Season 451 officially over! Thank you all for your splendid contributions ... we reached a very respectable 91 videos!!! It was lovely to see two much-missed Seasonistas - Janet and Rex - back for the week!

My apologies if anyone found the subject of this week's theme distressing. It was never intended as anything but fun ... a subject to hang some songs on! The title came to me first and I just picked it up and ran with it. One of the most pleasurable challenges for me each week is picking out suitable songs for the theme (the weirder, the better!) and I felt this particular subject was one that hadn't really been properly explored ... and you embraced it wonderfully! Yes, life is incredibly difficult for all of us at the moment (and there are, undoubtedly, those who will always find life difficult, regardless of external circumstances) ... perhaps this week was a way of exorcising the doom and gloom; that was the intention, anyway!

Thank you, ALL! I shall be back in a few days with the Wrap and one or two thoroughly miserable prizes. Meanwhile, let us all RELAX with Geoff ... PHEW!!!!

Thank you to Kimi, Berni and Daveey for the kind words. And before anything else, profound apologies to Ylle ... I didn't realise until after the end of the week that I had somehow omitted to add you to the Playlist (you are there now!)

Herewith is the Wrap for the week ... it is very short, so please watch it for the results. Would the winners please let me know their addresses so I can send off the magnificent prizes.

Big thanks to everyone ... this Season could obviously never be described as "fun", but, together, WE GOT THROUGH IT!

�� well done to all the worthy winners!

Top Bottom