Thread: sci-fi novel with uke wielding heroes

Default sci-fi novel with uke wielding heroes

Here are some pics of my home made ukes - they seem to be taking over. Although, not at least, taking over the world.
    However, in the comic sci-fi novel RETURN OF THE YGGDRASIL the uke wielding heroes help save the world. If you enjoy sci-fi, social satire, or ukes you might love it!

517u58ePlsL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpghttp://www.amazon.com/RETURN-YGGDRAS...s=books&sr=1-1

IMG_3097.jpg
    Last edited by Mark ll; 10-04-2020 at 01:23 AM.

Rick Riordan has done many Young Adult books using mythology as the background - the most popular the Percy Jackson series (Lightning Thief) which used Greek Mythology. There are also Norse, Roman, an Egyptian series.

In one of the more recent, the Greek god Apollo is punished by Zeus, and sent to Earth as an acne-faced adolescent, who must fulfill a quest to save the Oracles - and learn humility - before he can regain his godhood.

As the Greek god of music, Apollo used a lyre. However, since none is available for an adolescent male on Earth, he uses a ukulele.

The series is fun mind-candy. And his ukulele playing improves.

-Kurt
    Banjo Ukes: Southern Cross, Firefly, Stella
    Sopranos: Donaldson, Timms, Moku, Waterman, Bugsgear, Outdoor, Waverly Street, Harmony
    Concerts:Cocobolo #460 &#412, Ohana CK450QEL, CK-65D, Rosewood Vita, Mahogany Vita,
    Donaldson Custom, Epi Les Paul, National Triolian Reso, Republic
    Tenors: Kala KA-KTG-CY, KoAloha Sceptre, Fluke, Cordoba 20TM
    Bass: Fluke Timber

Am I done?

...Maybe?...

My YouTube Channel

Default Thanks!

Mark, as I saw your message, I got used to it and thought what a funny book. but interest took its toll and I bought one copy to read. So what I'm going to tell you is a very entertaining book that combines modern issues of climate change, social media, celebrity status, veganism and food production with a good dose of humor, Australian culture and the relationship between humans and plants. Witty, hilarious and thought-provoking, this book asks a series of important questions to the reader, while offering a sci-fi fun journey unlike any other. This experience cannot be compared with other science fiction that I have read, so I probably recommend it to everyone who loves science fiction and ukulele!
    If you are new to YouTube blogging, you will need a lot of views and subscribers to move your channel to the top and get featured. https://soclikes.com/ perfectly helps to cope with these tasks.

Confluence of the Mississippi and Rum Rivers

Thanks for the book recommendation,,,,I've been looking for something a little different to read.......temporarily out at amazon...

Here's a luggage tag I keep on my Magic Fluke Case:

uke tag.jpg

Gotta take the music with you when the time comes......

Off-topic, sorry:

You know how when you read something at a glance, your brain just tries to make sense of the letters and is quite capable of making words out of letters even if they're in the wrong order?

I glanced at this subject line:
    "sci-fi novel with uke wielding heroes"

And read it as:
    "sci-fi novel with uke wielding horses"

Now, either way it seems a bit unusual. But, my mind went off on a tangent with uke wielding horses.

Carry on.
    What could possibly go wrong?

Thread Information