All solid wood Cordoba 30T tenor ukulele w deluxe Gator gig bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerardo1000

Reaction score
Hand made solid wood Cordoba 30T tenor ukulele w deluxe Gator gig bag. Down to $245.

UPDATE: reduced to 245.00 without gig bag or 285.00 with Gator Transit gig bag. Shipping to CONUS included.
1.5 nut width, all solid mahogany, gloss finish. This is the top ukulele line from Cordoba. The ukulele is in pristine like new condition, as well as the Gator Transit gig bag. It is only two months old. I mostly play concert ukulele and I am selling it to partially fund the future purchase of a Kamaka or Kanilea concert. Asking for $320.00 which includes shipping to Continental United States. If interested, and/or for more photos, please send me a private message or e-mail me at gpavone@comcast.net
3.jpg2.jpg4.jpg7.jpg

Last edited:
Asking price down to $295.00 shipping to CONUS included. This instrument is listed at $525.00 on the Cordoba web site and its best on line price is 400.00. You'll save 30% and bring home a ukulele in the same perfect condition as a factory fresh one.

I owned one of these a few years ago, and they are great!
This is also a very good value at this price.

If I was in the market for a tenor, I’d be tempted!

Wow I am surprise that is really expensive, but I am sure this is really worth it!

Wow I am surprise that is really expensive, but I am sure this is really worth it!

Not expensive. These are quality ukuleles with an incredible voice. I own a 32T model of the Cordoba (Spruce Soundboard) and find it to be one of my finest mid-range ukuleles. The wide fret board and thin neck profile make this uke perfect for fingerstyle playing. I do think that the Cordoba 30 series ukes are susceptible to damage if not kept in optimum humidity. They are built well but light; and sound as good or better that others in their price range.

Nothing

The forum is acting up.... there’s nothing cheap about a 30T. I owned one and would have kept it if I hadn’t come across my Kiwaya tenor.

Hey Swamp Yankee! Was that the 30T that I sold ya?

Bump. Do not underestimate this hand made beauty because the brand is Cordoba and it is not made in Hawaii. This ukulele is superbly built and its price is a fraction of its quality. One detail that I forgot to mention: the neck joins the body at the 12th fret, a nod to the historic Martin design.

What a beauty. But it'd be a marriage buster to get another uke right now. Good luck on selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom