Somewhere Over the Rainbow - low G

Nice! Yeah, I learned this a long time ago, but I've forgotten it... Guess I can't call myself a "real" ukulele player until I relearn it... :p

And here I thought that "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" was the required song to earn the "Real Ukulele Player" title! Learn something new every day. :rolleyes:

(Ya' did good, Brenda!)

Beautifully played, as usual! I noticed some pretty difficult chord voicings in your arrangement as well. And those LFdMs really sing don't they? :D

Beautifully played, as usual! I noticed some pretty difficult chord voicings in your arrangement as well. And those LFdMs really sing don't they? :D

Thank you. Yes there are two chords that are quite challenging. It would be easier on a concert scale for sure but it would not sound as good. I tried it on the Clara. Just not enough depth and space for the slide.

And here I thought that "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" was the required song to earn the "Real Ukulele Player" title! Learn something new every day. :rolleyes:

(Ya' did good, Brenda!)

Larry my dear friend. Thank you ! You are funny !

Nice! Yeah, I learned this a long time ago, but I've forgotten it... Guess I can't call myself a "real" ukulele player until I relearn it... :p

I was under “pressure” to make a video just so friends can’t tease me with the “what? You don’t play this song?”
Thank you for watching and took the time to comment.

Nice job Brenda and Mercedes sounds wonderful. Now you just have to learn all the words and sing it next time :p

Nice job Brenda and Mercedes sounds wonderful. Now you just have to learn all the words and sing it next time :p

Thank you but singing is not for me that’s why I need the uke do it for me.
I was told I need to combine this song to
What a wonderful world.

Brenda, I thought you’ve been a real ukulele player for years... Now that you’re a real real player, you need to sing the song as Dave suggested, and combine it with What a Wonderful World... LOL

Brenda, I thought you’ve been a real ukulele player for years... Now that you’re a real real player, you need to sing the song as Dave suggested, and combine it with What a Wonderful World... LOL

That’s right Joesph. Wear a Hawaiian style shirt as well :shaka:

Well done. Definitely some difficult chords. Nice slides and hammers as well. Beautiful Uke of course.

Last edited:
Top Bottom