F/S Anuenue Moonbird UT200 Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshep

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Reduced price to $1050 shipped until end of weekend. Excellent condition Moonbird Tenor. I've decided that I need a ukulele that I’m comfortable traveling with. As we all know these Moonbirds are fantastic ukuleles and this one is no exception. No nicks, scratches or dings of any kind. Plays and sounds fantastic! I hate to see it go but I have to keep in mind what I really need versus what I would like at the time. Anyway, someone can get a really good deal on the Moonbird. Has strap buttons installed. Comes with original blue Anuenue case. The case has a couple of small scuffs and one very small indent on top. None of which are issues You will not be disappointed in this ukulele!
$1050.00 shipped and insured. PayPal. Will be packaged well.

I would also be interested in a trade as well.
Blackbird Clara 2018 & newer plus equitable cash unless upgraded
Blackbird Farrallon 2018 & newer.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry the pics are sideways. Couldn't figure out how to edit them into upright position. Oh well you should be able to see everything you need as they are. Thanks!

Sorry the pics are sideways. Couldn't figure out how to edit them into upright position. Oh well you should be able to see everything you need as they are. Thanks!

Download Irfanview, along with the plug-ins. It's a very useful free program that can do an awful lot.

Thanks I’ll give that a try.

Giving this a bump! Hopefully someone is interested in this really nice ukulele!

I also believe it to be a great deal ($400 less than a new one). aNueNue arguably makes the best production ukulele, certainly competing well with the three Ks. It also has a slight radiused fretboard. Read Barry's review in Got a Ukulele as he describes how awesome it is.

Thanks Rainbow21! It is a fantastic ukulele in excellent condition. I’m going to give this one more bump to see if there’s interest in what I believe is a fantastic ukulele at a great price.
A late addition to my post was I would be amicable to the right trade. I’ve listed what I would be interested in if the right scenario came up. Either way I hope someone would like to have this ukulele! Thanks!

Sorry my message box is not working properly. Please email me instead at mshep7741@yahoo.com
if you want to get in touch. Sorry about that. Thanks!

A heads up also that I will be leaving the thread open through the weekend but will close the thread at that time because I won’t be available for any transactions for awhile after that. Honestly I won’t be disappointed if I keep the Moonbird but if there’s anyone out there who was thinking about purchasing a nice Moonbird that’s the window of opportunity.

I’ve reduced the price of the Moonbird to $1050 until the end of the weekend at which time I’ll need to close the thread. Hopefully someone will be interested in this great ukulele.

This is an awesome deal from a trusted member of UU. Can't believe this is still here.

Thanks Doc for the kind words! The Moonbird is sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom