F/S: Koaloha KSM-02 Long Neck Soprano w/ Gotoh UPT tuner upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

eternal tinkerer

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
For sale: Koaloha KSM-02 Long Neck Soprano, build date April 2018; this uke is in flawless condition and comes with a Gotoh UPT tuner upgrade, new Living Waters concert strings, and a black Uke Crazy case. I purchased it brand new (new old stock) earlier this year. What I particularly like (and presently is no longer available) is that the fretboard and bridge are made of rosewood. Body has a gloss finish.

Similar to the other ukuleles I have listed for sale (i.e. Romero Creations spalted mango Tiny Tenor and Ohana pineapple mahogany sopranino), I’m perfectly fine with keeping this instrument. However, anticipated playing time and future exploration encourages me to see if someone else wants to play it more. At this moment, I currently have both a Koaloha concert and soprano that get played before this long neck. Asking price is $750 shipped within the U.S. Original friction tuners are included in the sale. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I know that Koalohas are typically pretty terrific! I'm not familiar with their longneck sopranos. Since you have a concert and a soprano, you're in a perfect position to compare. Any thoughts on the tone and playability of this one? Could you post a sound sample?

Thank you!

Koalohas indeed are terrific! If I only have Koalohas for the rest of my life, I’ll be just fine, lol. As regards your inquiry about this uke, the tone most definitely sounds as you’d expect from a soprano. This long neck actually is a little brighter in tone than my KSM-25. The playability reflects the concert neck, fret spacing of which allows more precise/easier chord formation. Strumming feel also is more like a concert, presumably due to the higher string tension compared to a regular soprano.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom