Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

Picked up a little Lanikai Concert years ago for my daughter and I ended up learning a few chords and playing music to her while she was taking her bath at night. She was still too young to want to play with a ukulele over some other fun toys I guess. Once she got a little older, she picked it up herself, and I treated myself to a nicer Lanikai (NK-C).

Got back on the board to surf around, and maybe find another uke (Tenor this time) to compliment the Concert I already have.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well in these crazy times. I know playing a song on the ukulele usually makes me feel happy, even when I've gotten pretty well sick of being cooped up in the house.

Welcome to UU, l_uke!
    You've discovered the magic of the uke. I hope your daughter and you get to play together.

Welcome i_uke!

Playing my tenors does lighten my heart during these interminable days under stay at home orders.

I hope you and your daughter have fun playing together.

Best of luck with your search for a nice tenor. You'll find them in the Marketplace at a wide spectrum of brands and prices.
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don’t begin to know until you begin to try to do.

—Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

Hi all - yes my daughter is getting better, and she likes to sing so...

Thread Information