FS: Kumu Concert with pickup and effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanmoon

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Price drop: $250 - SOLD

Originally purchased from the Ukulelesite (original listing here: https://theukulelesite.com/kumu-koa-slimline-concert-w-pickup-fx-tux-finish-2987.html).

It is made by Leolani, and has an undersaddle pickup than can do effects like Reverd and Chrous even when its not plugged in.

Purchased from the ukulele site as one of several ukueles for a local music group. We've had a successful fund drive and were able to replace these ukese ukueles with some gently used Koalohas, so we are selling this one to put funds back into the group treasury towards a Baritone.

It is still in near perfect condition.

From the Ukulesite posting:
Features include high-quality Hawaiian laminate koa over mahogany, real abalone, and fitted with a bone nut and saddle. The "TUX" finish is a smooth semi-gloss natural look and feel that shows off the beauty of the wood. But, there's an added bonus with this uke, a new breakthrough in fun.

The pickup system is a new collaboration from Leolani and Double. It's an under saddle active pickup system that sounds great for amplifying or recording, but it's much more than that. It gives you really beautiful effects; reverb, chorus, and delay and they are adjustable and tasteful. You can use them plugged in OR NOT plugged in! Even without plugging in, playing with the effects is great! It ranges from fun to inspiring and we think you're gonna love it!

$250 including a case (as long as our shipping cost is under $50).
kum1.jpg kumu2.jpg
kumu3.jpg kumu4.jpg
kumu5.jpg

Last edited:
I have the Leolani version in a tenor size and it's a blast to play. And boy does it turn heads when you kick on reverb or chorus (or both)! People just look bewildered. It's a nice change in "voice" from my other ukes. Good luck with your sale...

The Leolani is cool. The kids also have one of those, I believe solid cedar top/laminate ebony with the FX. I ended up getting the same Double pickup installed in one of my ukes just because I thought the Leolani was neat.

Is this system the same as the soundwave done by Flight ukulele?

I am not familiar with the Flight ukulele system.....just took a look at some photos of the Flight Diana, and it looks like the same system with a Flight logo.... The sound system/pickup for the Kumu was a collaboration between Leolani and Double, so maybe Flight is rebranding the same system.

Still available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom