Season 452: Your Relaxing Music Week

Here's some chilled out messing around with a Black Keys song.

Good evening from a damp chilly Teesside. We have A lovely collection of relaxing music So far. I have Updated the playlist and | hope I have everyone. I have added a couple of you twice thanks to you tube "Improvements" I can't check as I listen If I've added you or not & I don't seem to be able to delete entries on my tablet any more. I'll try & remember to check on my laptop and update as necessary. Meanwhile keep the relaxing Stuff comming

This one doesn't count, but it's just one verse that neither Wee-Ginga-Din nor Pabrizzer included in their versions.
Huddie Ledbetter wrote this in 1949.

Hello, Geoff, and thanks for a nice relaxing week, offering endless possibilities! A first one from me, which I found on an "easy listening" list and which comes under the category of "sunshine" or "soft" pop ....

what can be more relaxing than a lullaby.I almost fell asleep playing it

Tuesday evening at the end of a rainy day on Teesside but a treat from your varied selection of relaxing music. keep them coming

Slacker (his words) Bilk's "Strangler on the Floor" as he referred to his brilliant "Stranger on the Shore".

Howdy Geoff! Thanks so much for hosting this week. I hope you're enjoying all the relaxing videos :) Here's one from Gordon Lightfoot. Joined by my good friend Marc, strummin' some guitar and singing along ~

Another day passes and another batch of smooth music from you including a stunning orignal from Chelle. Take a listen you'll not be disappointed.

Here's a lullaby that I've sung to my grandkids. Hush Little Baby

(Does the name Inga Swearingen (sp?)sound familiar?)

Last edited:
hi everyone.
i wanted to let you know that the wrap for season 450 is now up. xo

A children's hymn written in 1865 by W. O. Cushing and tune by George F. Root
Recorded by Alison Krauss

Top Bottom