hungry for cheesecake.

fishprinter

Reaction score
Looking for a Concert.

mahalo.

I have a beautiful Boat Paddle TM 1112 made by Jerry Hoffman, Its a 5 string and I am selling very cheap to clear my collection a little. Has some minor flaw finishes, but the sound is excellent. It has beautiful purfling., thumbprint fret markers. See my add on about page 3 for pictures. if you have any questions my email is chicago911@outlook.com

I like cheesecake too, but I'd rather eat cherry pie.

Cheesecake, a concert and Louis Armstrong, what more could you ask for?;)

I have a taste for concert ukes too. I have a really nice custom luthier built soprano with a concert neck. I forget the name, I'll have to look. Really nice uke, punchy, loud for a soprano, great tone, easier to play for me with concert scale. I was looking for a nice soprano but really prefer the size of a concert. Not playing it much because I picked up a steller vintage concert that I play every day. PM if interested.

Yes I was. Just trying to inject some humor in my listing. Ideally I'd take a thinline but would be open to a double. Saw the Mim's listing thanks and tempted but like the idea of homing one that is no longer wanted. Was lucky and found a one piece Koaloha Concert for my first real ukulele. Was abused, dropped on it's head, had a crack but the team @ Koaloha lovingly put her back together again and has a wonderful sound. It's my primary uke but will be very hard to replace so I don't want to take her outside.

Top Bottom