Jolly Roger Ukulele

Gary Jugert

Reaction score
Well, it's been awhile since I posted ... years! Back in 2008 I came in third-ish place in the first ever video contest for songwriters. :drool:

You also probably have my Ukulele Circle of Fifths in your notebook if you have the one with a mammoth in the middle of it.

I'm doing some online stuff that's free and nice and thought some of you might want to stop by and check it out. As I've done forever, I teach TuffUke ... better known as "fingerstyle" ukulele ... along with ensemble instrumental ukulele. I founded and conduct the Rocky Mountain Ukulele Orchestra.

Since the pandemic, we started doing daily YouTube stuff and it's fun and a different way to approach our beloved instrument. Hope you swing by to check it out.

https://jollyrogerukulele.com

Wow! That looks like quite a comprehensive set of instruction materials.

It might make sense to say "Hi" in the beginners section of the Forum?

I do have your Mammoth circle of fifths! I’ll check your other material.

Love your website Gary, use it all the time!!

I must admit I love the pirate theme of your webpage! My surname is "Roberts," and I'm quite sure that I'm a direct descendant of Bartholomew Roberts (Black Bart) the world's most successful pirate. But I had never considered putting pirates and Ukuleles together. Good job! (y)

VegasGeorge, yes, it is a fun theme and the instruction levels and song music sheets available are second to none!!

Top Bottom