Kanilea K1-T Premium Tenor

Bazyliszek

Reaction score
Sale Price: $975

I recently purchased this beautiful tenor ukulele. I'm at least the 2nd owner, and no flaws. It has been well taken care of.

Previous owner said it has a rosewood bridge and fretboard. He had replaced the black plastic(?) Bridge pins with ebony; old bridge pins included.

Comes with hard shell case (as shown in picture), and inside the case, it has a serial number card.

It will be sent out with a nylon low G setup.

Plays great. I just purchased a Custom Concert Flea, and enjoy the Concert size more.

PayPal only, CONUS.

P.S. I am currently searching for an Anuenue Moonbird Concert or Kanilea Concert (Gloss).

Thanks!

20201017_171939.jpg
20201017_171925.jpg
20201017_173013.jpg
20201017_171641.jpg

Last edited:
I dont know how to post pictures...imgur doesnt work for me.

Hi, without pictures it makes it very difficult for a potential buyer. I strongly recommend you discover a way to submit pictures.

I dont know how to post pictures...imgur doesnt work for me.

You can take photos with your phone at a lower quality jpeg. Then transfer them to your computer. Then click on the photo icon with the picture of the tree, and "from computer" tab. Then click "browse" and find the photos on your computer and upload them. I do one photo at a time. The max number per post is 4.

But you can reply to your own post and add 4 more in the reply.

It sounds more complicated than it really is.

Photos do help a lot. Good luck.

in the meantime, there are photos on Flea Market Music Marketplace

I think my mobile internet is too slow to upload at the moment, but yes, there are photos there.

Lovely curl figuring in the Koa. Beautiful color as well.

If I didn't have two already I'd jump on this one.

Last edited:
Added pictures. If anyone wants to request a specific picture, I will post it here.

Thank you.

That is a terrific price for a Premium K-1 Tenor. Beautiful wood. These Kanile'a tenors have excellent sound. The bowed back really helps the projection.

The silence is loud, which tells me that it has been sold and the seller does not visit the marketplace too often.

Top Bottom